Rent to own option may be for you if you are already renting your property, have a rental portfolio, or have a job transfer and need to move quickly.
Similar to a lease, a rent to own option has an end date to the agreement, normally 3-5 years. The tenant is given the option to buy the property. i-Lead Properties acts as the tenant.
In lieu of a security deposit, a non-refundable option fee is paid to the seller for the consideration of the seller creating the lease option opportunity.
At the end of the agreement, the tenant can give the house back to the seller if the tenant decides not to buy the property.
- Option fee paid to seller
- No maintenance, taxes or tenants to deal with
- No commissions to be paid by seller
- Fast closing
Start the process Below or Call 833-453-2348 for a free, no obligation offer.
Traditional Rent to Own
If you have little or no equity and are unable to buy property, we can help in a
transactional capacity and match your property with a qualified tenant-buyer
who wants to buy within two years.
- The seller gives permission for us to market the property for 90 days in
order to secure a qualified tenant-buyer.
- The qualified tenant-buyer pays i-Lead Properties a non-refundable option
- The property is managed by i-Lead Management Co (Property
- The qualified tenant-buyer makes monthly rent payments.
- i-Lead Management Co pays monthly rent payments to the seller.
- Relief from current monthly payments on property
- Property purchased within two years
- Tenant-buyer has a sense of ownership
- No commissions or closing costs to pay
- Property is still in seller’s name
- Any improvements stay with the property